Dear Patients & Friends,
We are excited to announce that our practice is safely OPEN during COVID-19. We happily welcome back all our patients and friends but with masked smiles and air hugs!
Our entire team at River Family Dentistry hopes that you and your family are in good health and spirits. We understand that everyone, including us, has been facing a hard time since last year. The upheaval created by the coronavirus is all around us. We are all in this together, and let's work as a team in these testing times to slow the spread of the virus and take care of each other.
Amid all these challenges and changes, our mission and message are the same and clear: to provide the safest and best dental experience to our patients in an atmosphere of integrity and compassion.
We are always committed to keeping all our staff, patients, and family healthy and safe when they visit us. We strictly adhere to all the infection control guidelines recommended by CDC, OSHA, IDPH, ADA, and ISDS and employ the use of the latest technology and state-of-the-art infection control systems in our dental office.
Besides being compliant with all the recommended infection control measures, we also follow an elaborate COVID-19 Safety Protocol at our dental office to protect the health and safety of all our stakeholders - staff, patients, and family members.
We assure our patients that we will continue to maintain the highest standards of dental excellence at our River Family Dental office amidst the Covid-19 crisis so that you and your family can stay healthy and safe during this crisis. We consider serving you as our honor and privilege.
If you have any oral health questions, need assistance, or are looking to schedule an appointment with us, please feel free to contact our dental office at (916) 852-7660. We welcome our existing as well as new patients to our dental office to experience our highest standard of compassionate dental care.
Thank you for placing your trust in us. We sincerely value each and every one of you.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Dr. Ankita Agarwal
River Family Dentistry
River Family Dentistry's COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- Every patient's appointment at River Family Dentistry starts with a pre-screening for Covid-19 to ensure that they are healthy and fine. If the patients have any changes in their health status, we request to please let us know in advance.
- We offer teledentistry services to our patients if they have or have been in contact with someone with Covid-19 infection to help relieve their dental issue symptoms until they can see us in person.
- We have re-designed our dental appointments to ensure more safety for our patients. The duration of our dental appointments will be longer so that we can have more time to disinfect our procedure rooms after each appointment, reduce the number of patients in our office at a time, and minimize the wait periods. We value your understanding.
- To improve the safety of our patients at our dental office, we do not use our reception or waiting room. Instead, we will ask our patients to inform us when they reach our parking lot, wait there, and come to the dental office only after receiving our call. Also, we request our patients to limit their belongings and bring what is absolutely necessary.
- When you arrive at our dental office, we perform temperature checks of our patients using a non-contact forehead infrared thermometer.
- We provide hand sanitizers to our patients during both check-in and check-out. We also request them to gargle Hydrogen Peroxide solution for 1 minute before the procedure.
- We take utmost care to sterilize and disinfect all the touchpoints like countertops, doorknobs, and tabletops before and after each patient visit.
- We use hospital-grade disinfectants that meet the EPA's criteria for SARS-CoV-2 (the virus of COVID-19) to disinfect the dental operatory before and after each patient appointment.
- Our air purifiers with HEPA filters and UV-C light technology are capable of removing germs like SARS-CoV-2, influenza, and staph from the air.
- We cover the patient chairs in plastic during each dental appointment.
- We start our workday after conducting a routine COVID-19 pre-check for our staff, which includes symptoms and temperature checks.
- Our patients will always find us wearing full PPE kits that include head covers, glasses, face shields, masks, gloves, and isolation gowns for each patient.
- During the re-care appointments of our patients, we provide individually curated dental products for home use in sealed hygienic goody bags.
- River Family always monitors and follows all the latest and up-to-date recommendations and guidelines issued by the CDC, OSHA, IDPH, ADA, and ISDS.